- Beef or Chicken
- Pasta Sauce
- Either half an onion or a whole small onion
- Meat seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Chop up meat, onions, and cilantro
- Boil water and add cooking oil before it boils.
- Once the water begins to boil, add the pasta and let cook for 15-20 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Strain the pasta and wash with cold water.
- Leave pasta in strainer for now.
- Add meat to the pot.
- Let everything cook for a minute or two between each addition of an ingredient. Stir occasionally.
- Add onions.
- Add seasoning and paprika.
- Add pasta sauce and let it cook thoroughly before adding the pasta.
- Optional: add cheese.
- Add pasta to the mixture and stir.
- Turn off the stove and enjoy!