- Beef or Chicken
- One tomato
- Half an onion
- Cilantro -Beef or Chicken seasoning
- Cut the meat into squares
- Mix in seasoning and salt to the meat and set aside
- Cut tomato and onion into long strips
- Chop cilantro Cooking:
- Add cooking oil to a deep frying pan
- Fry the garlic until it turns brownish
- Add the seasoned meat to the pan and cook for 15-20 mins. Stir occasionally so that it doesn’t burn.
- Make sure the meat is soft and does not have pink color to it.
- Add cilantro and let it cook for a bit.
- Lastly add the onions and tomatoes and let it cook for a minute or two. Don’t forget to stir.
- Turn off the stove and you’re done!